Tuesday 8 February 2011

Weekend at home


I'm in Brussels at the moment visiting my mom and it feels really nice to be home. People always say 'home is where the heart is', that's probably why I feel at home in many different places, as I love people in different places.
Brussels is a very international city, with lots of people from all over Europe (they call it 'the heart of Europe') and this is perhaps another reason why I like it here. It's very open and friendly, and the chocolates and beers are amazing.
My mum was speaking about getting a dog, since our cat died last year, and I've been looking into 'small-ish' dogs for her. I'm not very keen on small dogs, but she doesn't have the space to have a big dog (otherwise, a husky would be my choice).

I find beagles very cute though. Maybe I'll get one for her birthday in May?

No comments:

Post a Comment