Saturday 5 February 2011

Plans?


I LOVE to plan stuff. anything, everything. I also like to plan to make plans - at night, for example, I'll think about all the things I'm going to put in a list the following morning. Sad, I know.
Lately this hasn't been the case. I can't plan, because I have no idea what is going to happen. I found out last week that I got accepted into my chosen Universities to do an MA (in consumer psychology) - YAY - but I still have so many doubts I can't get properly excited.

Next year is a complete mystery to me - I don't know where I will live, with whom, or what I'll be doing. Technically if I do this MA I can live and work part-time, but live where? Am I going to end up in shitty student halls in a room that doesn't even fit an extra toothbrush?

Thinking about leaving my friends and my flat in Farnham makes me want to cry. I know it's a bit extreme, but this truly has become my Home. Our flat's tiny but us three girls have had such amazing times here..we are the three musketeers. This situation reminds me a lot of when I left the European School in Brussels. I grew up with those people for 10 years, some of them (see previous post) are like family to me. And it was the hardest thing to move to England by myself, but now I can't imagine my life anywhere else. I guess people always adapt, right?

Ah, I don't know, it's just so hard to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment