Wednesday 16 June 2010

Brussels





















I went to Brussels when I was 8 years old, I moved there with my mum. After living in Portugal, it was quite difficult to change - leave my dad, friends, the sea... - but I soon got used to it and I loved my school, the European School. That's where I met most of my best friends, it was life changing to be somewhere where there were people from all over europe, and we learnt different languages (i now speak english, portuguese, french and dutch properly).
This month I went to Brussels with my friend Karolina, to show her one of my home towns.
This is what we did - eating, going out, dancing with G unit (!!), more eating, drinking, relaxing, talking, laughing. It was a really good week!
Typical Belgian things:
- belgian waffles (the real thing)
- 500 types of beers
- Grand Place and Manneken Pis
- and last but not least, BELGIAN CHOCOLATE mmmmmmmmm

if any of you guys (i hope someone reads this) want to come to brussels, give me a shout :)

X

1 comment:

  1. If I googled 'Brussels' and came across this it would make me want to go instantly!

    ReplyDelete