Sunday 30 January 2011

I survived.


Finally finally I've handed in my DISSERTATION and now it's over, never to be spoken about again (or, at least, until the grades come back). I finished it off the day before and printed it, bound it and gave it in.. I even kissed it before putting it in the box. 30% of my grade was in my hands.

Finishing such a long piece of writing is strange. For the couple of weeks before the deadline where I really worked on it, I knew that everyday I would wake up, at 8, write, then lunch, then write, then dinner, then write some more. EVERY day. It was quite tiresome but it gave me something to do and now that it's over I hate to say it but I miss it...
Days are spent lying in bed in my pijamas or going to Waitrose to buy ice cream so I can watch gossip girl and modern family, in bed of course. It seems I have no purpose in my life?!
But naturally, I do... I need to find a job, get accepted into the Universities I applied for, sort out my life for next year.
But for now, I'm just gonna stay in bed a little longer.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment