Wednesday 8 December 2010

don't plan too much


As an 'all day planner' I find myself often thinking about where I will be in 5 years time - my job, my friends, family, home.. I think about it pretty much ALL the time actually.
I got this image from another blog, and I just love it.

Why are we all rushing and worrying so much about getting jobs, getting MA degrees, getting placements... Naturally it is good to think ahead, but on the other hand is it worth so much worrying? Life will come, inevitably, as we go along... we'll make good and bad decisions, but at the end of the day, there's no point planning your entire future, because it will - most likely - not turn out the way you see it.
And that's a good thing I think - isn't it fun not knowing?
All we can do is focus on the Now, and work for what we believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment