Friday 14 May 2010

Future House? Yes please






I have been spending a lot of time in London - every day, from 9 to 5, to be more exact. As I said, I'm interning with this branding agency called Small Back Room, and really really enjoying it. I've learnt so much! I could definetely see myself working here, or someplace like this, a small agency in london. aa so much i wanna do with my life. I also want to have a flat in London - a cosy, sweet little appartment that will be mine and I can decorate it however I want. I have always really liked interior design and decorating, I considered doing it as a course but then ended up in the big advertising world. If I had a flat in London, it would have to be quite light (as there is almost no sun in England), very cosy, lots of cushions and I would put candles and black and white photography everywhere. These images are some examples... Laura Ashley and Ikea. I don't care what people think of it - i love Ikea! they are affordable and simple yet nice. Just the way I like it.

ps. i've ALWAYS wanted a bed that, on top of a wardrobe thing.my stepdad told me he would build me one but, surprise surprise, he never did.Poo.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment